Personal Umbrella Insurance
An extra layer of coverage for you and your family.
The more you have, the more you have to protect. Just about anyone could be sued as a result of his or her actions, inactions, or accidents. Your standard insurance policies have coverage limits. An umbrella policy offers an additional layer of liability protection at a very reasonable cost.
Umbrella Policies provide excellent value:
- Excess coverage over primary policies, i.e. home, auto, boat, motorcycle
- Bodily injury due to auto or home accidents
- Personal injury
- Slander and liable
- Defense costs, i.e. attorneys
- Coverage for you, your family members, and even a student at college
- Typical limits available of $1 million – $5 million
- Additional limits always available
- Excellent additional coverage at a reasonable cost
The cost of a personal umbrella insurance policy is very small compared to the cost of not having coverage at all. If you are not certain whether you need a personal umbrella insurance policy, our agents at R.W. Testa Insurance Agency suggest you answer the following questions:
- Do you own a home?
- Do you own a vacation home?
- Do you own waterfront property?
- Do you have a swimming pool on your property?
- Do you own more than one automobile?
- Do you own a luxury automobile?
- Do you own a power boat or sail boat?
- Do you own a dog?
- Do you have above-average family income?